Monday, August 25, 2008

Poss Pic Privacy

I think I have, at least, a temporary problem solved. Linked from this blog will be a protected entry blog where I will post as I once did in LJ. To gain entry, you have to mail me your e-mail address (that will be your pass key).
So...if you want to be in this first group--- please e-mail me (you can find it linked from the profile page) and in the subject line write: PicPossums. Then, you will have to prove who you are and how you know us. If you don't get straight in approval, it may mean that I need to have my husband come in and help me figure out if we can add you. I suspect it won't happen to frequently. Thanks!

11 comments:

Sisyphus Fragment said...

I hope this helps keep the crazies out and protects your children.

lesliepear said...

I e-mailed you.

Psychodiva said...

I have e-mailed you :)

Shar said...

I'm about to email you, ;)

Dawn said...

Oops. Just sent off the email but didn't follow all the instructions... :(
Sorry. But the email I used was my new one at gmail, with ....thecat
as part of the address.

reddhedd said...

sure hope I did it right....

poodlesplace said...

I e-mailed this morning. I used my gmail, I hope you know who I am by now. :-D

meanderwithme said...

Emailing you now -- I mostly lurk these days, but your possums are inspiration for how I hope my two (4 and 6mo) will turn out eventually!

meanderwithme said...

Well, horse hockey. Either I've had one too many Fat Tires or something, but I don't see the email address. I believe you can access my address from comments posts, right?

JPOnion said...

Hi PM. Been a while since I've posted (forget if my name back then was jponion or Chris), but I sent you an email. Don't worry, I'm not too crazy. :)

Shar said...

@meanderwithme

You have to click on Pmomma's name on a blog side bar, which will take you to her profile where you can get the email. Got a little more complicated to find after she added more admins :)