Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mormon Strippers?

ROFLOL!! David, that was priceless. PRICE-LESS.
I just got "punked" (sort of).
The doorbell rang and it was two guys in full LDS missionary gear. Even down to the name tags. One of the "elders" started talking to me about taking a Book of Mormon and I'm standing there saying, "No! I already have one. Thanks!" Then they started going on-and-on about how atheists are evil and on and on and I'm thinking, "They've gone WAY off the script, now!" Then, Elder 1 starts pulling his tie off. Um. WHAT?!?! Then the shirt...WTF?!?

He had "Happy Birthday" written on his chest with Sharpee.

Ow. My stomach hurts.
You win, Dave! And, thank you... that was awesome. I'm sure my eyes were as big as saucers.

17 comments:

April said...

Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't just shut the door on those folks anymore. Nah, I'd never be so lucky!

Sounds like a great gift. Happy bday, PMomma!

the chaplain said...

That's great. LOL!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! But tell us more about the strippers! :-)

reVAMPed said...

Happy Birthday! Geez, I wish there was video of the event. I would have loved to have seen your eyes when he started disrobing. ~LOL~ Too funny.

rubyawake said...

Oh, that is PRICELESS! Please tell me someone had a video camera going.;p
Happy Birthday!

Atheist in a mini van. said...

No. No one got it on tape. That would've been awesome. Dave told me on April Fool's Day that he "had thought of a fantastic prank, but couldn't organize it" in time. So, he decided to do it on my birthday. It was perfect. They even had name tags that looked legit.

Poodles said...

I sure hope the took off more than their ties and shirts. :)

Poodles said...

Above should read THEY not the. Too early.

Psychodiva said...

Brilliant!! did P1 see any of this? my daughter would have howled :)

ZugTheMegasaurus said...

That's the funniest thing I've read in some time; hilarious idea!

Amy said...

Best. Present. EVER! :)

Saurian200 said...

P-Momma,

Well, that's one way to deal with the door to door people. Next time a Mormon or JW shows up, just start yelling, "TAKE IT OFF!" at them.

Then tell them that your Mormons were better.

Saurian200 said...

P-Momma,

Dang it! I forgot to put "Happy Birthday" in the above post.

Happy Birthday!

arduous said...

CAE sent me over here, and I am so glad because that was HYSTERICAL.

ScienceGirl said...

LOL!

ozatheist said...

Ha Ha Ha Happy Birthday.

great stunt

Silvia said...

Saurian200 said: Well, that's one way to deal with the door to door people. Next time a Mormon or JW shows up, just start yelling, "TAKE IT OFF!" at them.

I say, you should start stripping! :) Wonder what they'd do? ROFLMAO