Sunday, May 04, 2008

Link List

I'm humbled by the number of people who have enjoyed (or currently enjoy) the blog. Here's the list, thus far, of my "neighbors". Just so it's clear, I want to say that I've not checked the content of every blog listed here. I know most of the people who are listed, but there's always the chance that something NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or inappropriate for children would slip in. So...use caution. :)

Quicksilver Dreams
Kristen Wenzel
Mumbo Chick
Half-Rabbit
Aldacron
Ticktock
Maggie - Ren and the Art of Motorcycles
Alice
Leslie
Poodles
Inkblot Icon - Katie
Corsair the Rational Pirate
Country Wife
Tonette
Arana-Suteshi
Agnostic Rationalist
Flux
Stargazer1323
Betsy
Calladus
Zug
Carla
Graylor
Natasha Yar-Ruth
April
The Chaplain
Joe
Julia
Ami
Janet
Seven Crows
Musings of an Addict
Nicholas
Oz Atheist
Sha recommends 15 Minute Lunch, in lieu of her blog.

I think that's current to 3am Pacific. You can still leave comments on the 400th post or you can just add yourself to the comments section here.


7 comments:

Tantalus Prime said...

Arghh! I thought I would have time to comment before post 401. Oh, well here is my blog:

tantalusprime.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work!

Mumbochick said...

Hi P-momma,

My name "mumbochick" is up, but it's linked to the rabbit/ostrich site. ;) Here's the actual link...

http://bonnie-fitts.blogspot.com/

S. Brown said...

Hey there! My blog is here:

http://sbrownblog.blogspot.com/

I've been writing a bit about the crazy stuff going on in TX (but nothing on the FLDS yet) -- mostly on ID/creationism & getting to talk to Richard Dawkins!

ryner said...

Just wanted to let you know that three of the links (Joe, Julia (me), and Ami) are broken. Mine seems to be a continuation of Joe's, and both Joe's and Ami's have a bad path.

Thanks for posting the list. I'm looking forward to finding new and interesting blogs.

Atheist in a mini van. said...

Thanks, Ryner. It looks like blogger was adding in unnecessary links.

Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

I thought I'd get here before 401 but what do you know. And my link is on the page permanently.

So this is just gratuitous posting while I wait for my ACA membership to be approved.

Nicest Girl said...

Of course! I read this blog religiously (pun!) every day and I get too busy one weekend and miss all the great posts and blog plugs!

here is my blog:

http://www.nicest-girl.com

congrats on 400 posts!