Pmomma, since you did the iPod meme, will you do this one? I love your blog. Reading it is the highlight of my day in this hell hole. - Jax, stationed in Iraq
Well, with flattery like that, how can I say "No!"? And, of course...it's for the troops (I've always wanted to say that!). So, Jax...here ya' go.
1. Name your top five movie quotes of the 80's (include movie and character).
- "Oink, oink, my good man." - European Vacation, Rusty Griswold
- "Oh Stewardess! I speak jive." - "Airplane", Barbara Billingsly is the actresses name.
- Carole: "Hey Goose you big stud!" Goose: "That's me, honey." Carole: "Take me to bed or lose me forever". Goose: "Show me the way home, honey."
- "What's a frush?" - Revenge of the Nerds, Toshiro
- Pretty much anything said by Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times
2. What are the five worst movies of the 80's?
- Howard the Duck
- Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Teen Wolf
- Earth Girls Are Easy
3. Name five pieces of advice you got from 80's movies?
- If you're going to skip school, you should join a parade and sing on a float.
- If you build it, they will come.
- If you're a singing, red-headed orphan, you have a better chance of landing a sweet mansion than if you're a a whiney brunette.
- Parents always come home from vacations a day early.
- Don't forget the doll.
4. What 5 songs, from the 80's, do you hate?
- Don't Worry, Be Happy
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Walk the Dinosaur
- Who's Johnny?
5. Which 5 actors/actresses from the 80's did you crush on?
- Anthony Edwards
- Robert Sean Leonard
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Matthew Broderick
- Kevin Bacon
6. Which 5 current events stick in your mind from the 80's?
- The space shuttle Challenger exploding.
- the US boycotting the Moscow Olympics of 1980.
- Ash from Mt. St. Helen's exploding.
- Famine in Ethiopa
- Sally Ride and Sandra Day O'Connor
Ok. Keep safe, Jazx!