I'm probably the last person on the face of the earth to do this meme. I got it about a year ago, from comments on this blog, but I didn't own an iPod. I got one a while back and finally put songs on it. So... here's the meme and my answers.
Put your iPod onto shuffle mode and list the first ten songs that play. List them here along with why you like those songs (or don't like them, but then they shouldn't be on your iPod).
1. Nearer My God to Thee - Violin Arrangement by the New York Philharmonic --It must be a sign from an all-mighty creator that a hymn come up first on my iPod list. LOL. Not. I just love the melody. When they bust out with this ditty in Titanic, I lose it and become a babbling mess.
2. Cowboy - Kid Rock
3. I Want You Back - Jackson 5 -- I loathe Michael Jackson, but I love the peppy groove of this song.
4. Nessum Dorma, Pavorati - How can anyone NOT have some Pavorati on their iPod? Give opera a try. I recommend it. This tune is cheesy and a pretty common track, but it'll get you in to the music.
5. Motownphilly, Boys II Men -- Um. Damn. How did that get on there? *looks around with a guilty face*
6. You Can Do It - Ice Cube -- Ok. That gives me some of my "cool points" back, right?
7. Never Saw Blue Like That, Shawn Colvin
8. Paint it Black - Rolling Stones -- Aw yeah. I was singing this song the whole time I was painting P1's door last week. Her door wasn't red to begin with, but there wasn't enough Clorox available to man to get this one out of my head.
9. Mickey, Tony Basil --There go the cool points.
10. Punjabyan Di Shaan - Hansraj Shan --Relics of my Bollywood phase.
I'm going to go crawl under a rock now.