Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank yous are forthcoming...

I have received some really cool (and generous) goodies over the last week. You guys have no idea how seeing your little one carry a box in from the mailbox makes me grin. They love playing mail man and helping me open the boxes. I am wearing a pair of gray wristies and I love, love, love them. Omg! These are what I have been looking for since September. And, today... Owen (P4) almost had a cow. One of you sent us the Pixar Monopoly. We sat here in my chair looking at the game board for at LEAST twenty minutes...it was so adorable. And, when we opened the little baggie with the game pieces, I thought he was going to go hoarse from shouting out the names. "MOMMY! IT'S NEMO! MOMMY! IT'S BUZZ!" and..."LIGHTNING MCQUEEN - KA CHOW!" He fell asleep for his nap holding Lightning and Buzz. So, thank you for that. I am planning to send thank you notes to those who sent things through amazon (because the addresses are on the invoice)...but, I don't know how I will ever thank the rest of you for this generosity. I am truly moved by all of this. I love ya', guys!

11 comments:

Chief I said...

Sorry for what I said at Berlzebub blog. You seem to be legit and loved to boot.

SWE said...

Way to go, Chief. That takes a big person.

Pmomma, I love the new Monk pic. in the profile! (and am soooo glad someone found you the wristies!)

Atheist in a mini van. said...

Pmomma, I love the new Monk pic.
That's how I feel lately. LOL Like this giant germophobe. Plus, who doesn't like Monk?

SWE said...

Harold Krensahw?

Beauzeaux said...

You have no idea how much pleasure it gives others to send these little goodies to you.

Maggie Rosethorn said...

Re Monk:(blushes, hangs head) I've never seen the show....not even sure when it's on.

My TV watching, when I do it, is basically HGTV since I loves me some men in toolbelts....(grin)

Psychodiva said...

woohoo! @ Chief :) Respect :)

PM - you are worth it- :)

karen said...

This is going to seem really corny, but I got all warm and gooey and had this ear-to-ear smile reading about you getting your gifts. It was like watching the kids open presents from Santa! Thanks for sharing the story about the Pixar Monopoly. So sweet!

I hope the battle with strep is being won. Feel better, and enjoy the gifts of love you're being sent!

Vamp said...

I just talked to PM a bit ago, and she's been put on the cytoxan, albeit a low dose, and now she's in bed waiting to see how the heck this stuff is gonna effect her body.

((((hugs bud))))

Lev P. said...

BTW, for some items on your wishlist (socks) Amazon says "can not be shipped to gift registry address"!
Of course, I'd be more than willing to have that delivered to my address and then ship it to you.
Also, my wife knits in her spare time and suggested that perhaps she could create something (or for the kids). She can use cotton, wool or acrylic in desired color and density.

David said...

Lev, shoot me an e-mail. I get you her address.
camerond44 at yahoo dot com