Sunday, January 27, 2008

Relapse

I may be scarce for a few days. My throat has been bugging me all day and I just looked at it. Looks like strep (again). I did a rapid check and it says positive (no surprise). I was wondering why my fever has been so high today. On top of that (or because of that), my kidneys are killing me. Blah.

I did want to pass on this website that Thranil left in comments. I've been cruising around the site and have found it very interesting. I especially enjoyed the "Quick Assembly" discussion. Unfortunately, you can't link to individual pages within the site. But, it's pretty easy to navigate.
Have fun!

14 comments:

SWE said...

Hang in there, Pmomma. I hope you can beat that strep quickly!

Taylor said...

Feel better! Kidney pain is the worst, so I feel for you with that one!

unsure said...

Here's to you being well. May it come soon and stay.

Chris said...

Hope it doesn't last long, PM. :(

Karen said...

Sleep lots, let the possums wait on you, and be generally kind to yourself. We're rooting for you.

Poodles said...

Feel better soon!
*does cheer*
Gimme a "P" Gimme an "O".
*pulls muscle*
Ah Shit... get well anyway.

Sean the Blogonaut F.C.D. said...

Wishing you well

wineymomma said...

rest lots and feel better soon

Thranil said...

Take care of yourself PM!

Also, I'd like to point out a critique of the jesus puzzle by Richard Carrier here.
Earl Doherty responded to this critique on his site. Also Carrier has many other interesting writings on that site (infidels.org) which I highly recommend reading.

Maggie Rosethorn said...

Take care of yourself, Pmomma. You'll be in my thoughts. (((Hugs))) from the east coast.

bugsoup said...

That website is easily linked to here:
http://pages.ca.inter.net/~oblio/jesus.html

Although not a friendly domain, it is the underlying source for jesuspuzzle.com

bugsoup said...

The link they provided actually allows linking also:

http://jesuspuzzle.humanists.net/

It's also the same page, but with an eary to remember name.

I never understood why people make it difficult to link to individual pages on their website.

Tanya said...

That sucks! I hope you're feeling much better! Kidney pain sucks. I definitely sympathize, as I have to have surgery on my kidney within the next few months.

Country Wife said...

Feel better soon!!!