I was tagged by Sean to do this evolution meme.
I am supposed to list five previous posts which reflect the evolution of Possummomma/AiaMV and tag five other blogs so they'll do the same.
1. My first, public entry into the Possum Blog was on August 19, 2006. I have kept a blog since 1999 on Livejournal, but this blog was to be the blog wherein I felt out my atheism. In the beginning, I had maybe three routine guests - Margene, Erin, and Ginny.
2. September and October of 2006 saw me purging my memories of my Catholic girlhood. Very necessary.
3. As most of you know, the blog changed forever on January 9th, 2007. This was when I realized the power of the internet. I went from having about twenty regular readers to a couple hundred almost over-night. It was scary. As Russel Glasser and Matt D. can attest, I really struggled with keeping this blog. The actions of he-who-shall-not-be-named really threw my world into a tizzy. But, in the end, I realized that that was exactly the point - try and get me to fear going public and speaking out. This person wanted my family to feel fear.
4. In June, I finally posted pictures of my kids. This was a big deal to me. It may not have seemed like much to the average reader, but it really was a mental milestone. The blog took on a more family feel. Atheism is still the main topic, but how that affects my family has become a point of discussion.
5. So...here we are today. And, because I get tongue twisted on the podcast (oh yeah! That's something that 'evolved' from the blog!), I'm outing the possums. I'll probably still refer to them by number on the blog, but...I just can't do it on the podcast. It's too confusing. LOL So...without further ado:
Possum 1 - Alexis
Possum 2 - Jake
Possum 3 - Grace-Caroline, or "Gracie".
Possum 4 - Owen
Anyone who's looked at the slideshows has probably figured out their names, anyway. :)