Friday, September 14, 2007

Relapse - With A Vengence

Hey Everyone,

P-momma is back in the hospital. I just got done visiting her and she asked that I key this post to let you know what's going on. Other than those few days bracketing our last podcast, her full return to the world of the living has yet to materialize. But she has a new doctor and he has already identified a couple things that might assist in her recovery. If not, we may need to consider sacrificing a goat or two or maybe fill her bed with magic crystals.

Anyway, she was resting comfortably and possibly may be discharged tomorrow. One good thing (in terms of her mindset) was that she mentioned this past week hasn't been without some humor. I'll let her tell you about it when she's up to it. I doubt that she'll be blogging over next few days, but you can bet she will return as soon as possible. I know you all miss her and she misses you, too.

Be well everyone! (Seriously, be well...because you don't even want the experience of a long-term health issue to contend with--especially when you still have a lot of years in front of you.)

Jack Jackal

15 comments:

aimee said...

I hope that new doc knows what you need to feel better. Take it easy, don't worry about us, we are patient and will be here when you get back. Take care of yourself.

Sara (sassy) said...

I hope you're back on your feet, soon.

We'll be waiting patiently for you, whenever you are able to return.

erin said...

Thinking of you and hoping the new doc works wonders!

Poodles said...

I'll find some crystals, who wants to find the goats?

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Sarah said...

The goats that 'fixed' the Nepalese airplanes last week might have had some offspring...

susanbrown said...

I'm sorry to hear about your relapse, and I hope you will be home and feeling much better soon.

Ginny said...

I was afraid you were in the hospital again and that's why you hadn't blogged...

As always my heart goes out to you and your family. Hopefully the new doc turns out to be a really great doc and you are back in the saddle in no time.

DiverL said...

I don't have a goat, will a yak do? And I don't have any magic crystals, but I bet I can get ahold of some magic mushrooms, lol...

*HUGS* my best friend...wishing you well.

Maggie Rosethorn said...

I, too, was wondering if Pmomma had more health problems, and almost asked yesterday except that life here got crazy. Give her my best wishes and hopes that she is back on her feet soon.

I miss you, Pmomma. Hope your new doc works well with you, your health and your family.

Hugs.

P.S. thanks, Jack, for the update!

pussreboots said...

Oh no! Gentle hugs and heeling thoughts.

Paul said...

[silentsanta, NZ]

Hey, sorry to hear about that :(
Get well soon! Miss your writing!

Eight Hour Lunch said...

Aw geez! We just had a little baby goat at the house yesterday (I just know that's gonna require an explanation later). If I had only known, he never would have left the house alive! jk

I was just coming over to check up on you after you checking up on me, and well I'm sad to hear you're not feeling well. :(

Hope we hear from you again soon.

AlisonM said...

I was afraid this was what had happened. I hope those doctors are top-notch and get everything back right for you again, P-momma. Hugs from the East Coast!

Varjosiili said...

I have a co-worker I could easily spare if there's going to be sacrificing going on. Really, it would be no trouble at all.

Hope you get better soon!

ShadesOfGrey said...

I, too, can get a hold of a goat, and I know where to find some magic crystals! At least the troll under the bridge told me they were magic....

Please get better soon! I miss your posts; I can't keep up with PZ's.