Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey Hey Hey...put me down, dammit!


Ex-Representative Katherine Harris (R-FL), presumptive nominee for the United States Senate, holds a possum she purchased at the Wausau Possum Festival. "
HEY! HEY! HEY!! I told her not to hold me up by the tail! Twenty seconds after this picture was taken, I bit her. Mmmmm....Florida Republican, 2000...a nice vintage. The corruption adds a nice, piquant aftertaste.
This is why I don't support PETA...where the hell is PETA when the republicans start abusing possums?
-------
For those outside the United States, Katherine Harris was the co-chair of Bushie's 2000 Presidential Campaign in Florida. And, we all know how well she handled that... forget the hanging possum, let's concentrate on the chads, shall we?
Thanks to atxcats for the pic. ;)

8 comments:

Poodles Rule said...

I am so glad it bit her. I hope she got rabies.

Gramomster said...

Seconded.

AlisonM said...

Can you say "Wausau possum" ten times fast? I hope that possum left HER with a hanging chad. . .

Saurian200 said...

P-Momma,

Ex-Representative Katherine Harris (R-FL), presumptive nominee for the United States Senate, holds a possum she purchased at the Wausau Possum Festival. "

Well, that's what you get for auctioning yourself off like that.

Seriously, I hope they have the Ex-Represenative tested for rabies. We wouldn't want that poor possum catching anything from her.

Radix2 said...

Technically, that is an Opossum. A cousin of the Possum ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possum ), a much cuter marsupial. Yet still able to scare the willies out of you when they growl at night in the bush

Ginny said...

That poor possum!

erin said...

I'm sure the possum regretted it afterward! I bet she doesn't taste that great.

floridamom said...

As a Floridian I have a new found respect for the lowly possum.