Thursday, April 12, 2007

Best Blog Nominee



I'm honored to be nominated, guys. :)
If you want to vote, please do so. If not,... then I'm adding you to the list of black jelly beans and Jerry Falwell's undergarments. JUST KIDDING! There's some sign-up crap for voting, so I totally wouldn't blame any of you for NOT signing up to vote.

Really, though, this blog wouldn't be what it is without the awesome commenters and ideas/thoughts of others. Thanks for making this a great ride in my mini-van.

9 comments:

Russ said...

Vote for PMomma or y'all are goin' straight to hell!

Have a nice day.

Ben said...

Voted. We've got a ways to go.

Saurian200 said...

P-Momma,

Oh, and why should I vote for you exactly? What have you done for me?

If not,... then I'm adding you to the list of black jelly beans and Jerry Falwell's undergarments.

Where do I sign my name again? Right there by the X? Yes, mamn.

Anything you say mamn.

Sean the Blogonaut said...

I'll vote when I can get to my email.

Best blog about stuff eh!

RickU said...

Will you give me all of your black jellybeans please? I love those things.

Chakolate said...

You might want to post exactly how to vote for you. There are ~25 pages of blogs in the 'stuff' category, and searching under 'atheist' doesn't bring you up. Only when I searched under 'possum' did I find you.

Hound Doggy said...

I've voted. Good Luck!

Virginia aka Ginny said...

My vote counts! ;)

aimee said...

On Et tu Jen, she said how upset she was that an atheists blog was number one (at the time) for religious blogs. At first I thought, good! But then it was an oh duh moment, that blog shouldn't even be in that category.
If you want a blog that makes your blood boil though, hers is a good one, she is an atheist turned catholic, hard core and now thinks atheists are basically awful and thinks her shit dont stink. She doesn't say it, but she comes across that way.

I will be voting for you soon.