Thursday, March 15, 2007

THIS IS a stomach turning video. Don't watch and eat at the same time.
And, it's definitely not safe for children or work!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwSXJTjJRxc&eurl

Ugh! This was more than a bit disturbing.

"I thank GODDDDD, for my darling, Christian mother! That's bringing me to Jesus. Wish we had more...darling Christian mothers, teaching us to pray more. Instead of drinking cocktails and smoking filthy cigarettes, we would have a greater America."

Basically, this kid (a former child evangelist) is looking back on his childhood and telling the audience how his mother would influence his speech. (!!!)

Then we have the God Warrior (tm), faith healers, and a bunch of "ministers".

*shudder* I feel like I need to shower now.

5 comments:

Aerik said...

I just tasted vomit.

Queen Pickle said...

Wow..a poignant video.

I don't know if I should laugh or be horrified that the 'god warrior' was on Trading Spouses..again. She now has her own cd and website. I never knew going bonkers on national tv could be a good thing. :P

I was kind of waiting for the Santa killer to say, "Hi-diddly-ho, neighborinos!" ;)

WHAT was the deal with the psycho pimp preacher? *scratches head*

David W. said...

Well that's going to give me nightmares.

QP: Which psycho pimp preacher was that? I thought there were four or five of them.

Anonymous said...

That video is from the documentary "Marjoe". I saw it recently through Netflix. The original doesn't have that annoying background music. More info at Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe

Queen Pickle said...

QP: Which psycho pimp preacher was that? I thought there were four or five of them.

DW: You are right. lol I meant the one that was cussing like a maniac, waving the walking stick around..and was that a gold tooth?