Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Featured from comments...

From one Christian, to all the others reading,... erin said...
Maybe you should talk about how Christians (at least, some of them) apparently have HORRENDOUS GRAMMAR. And are also apparently peering through your windows because they know what your children are doing...


So, folks, Christians have horrendous grammar and usage. ;)
Seriously, though, the commentary about my children is pretty funny. Everyone knows that I treat them like crap and ignore them all the time. They're horribly maladjusted possums...possibly rabid? Who knows? I never take them to the vet and I sure as hell don't listen to them. *heavy sarcasm* Their teachers hate them because they're stupid.

Say it with me: NOT!

3 comments:

erin said...

I'll be the first to chime in on the NOT, simply because I am fairly certain that I would LOVE to have any of your possums in class.

Anonymous said...

FWIW, I'm a vet. Possums are at very low risk of either contracting or spreading rabies.

Even rabid thinking doesn't seem to affect them all that much.

Atheist in a mini van. said...

Good to know, anon. ;)