Saturday, August 19, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

I've kept a blog, on another forum, for several years. In that time, I've developed a core group of friends and many relationships. Unfortunately, I've become hesitant to post alot of my day-in-day-out musings because of a change in my beliefs/philosophies/etc.,. Furthermore, alot of my friends really don't understand why I have adopted a new perspective on life and living. So, when I *do* post insights or questions, those posts are met with stony silence and/or questioning.

So. Here it is. The journal in which I will discuss the issues that I glaze over in other journals. I'll happily answer questions and/or engage in discussion.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

With all the various religions out there to choose from, how did you choose atheism?

When did you decide you were an atheist?

Do you ever regret not being part of mainstream america?

What does your family think of your faith?

How do you deal with people saying "god blah blah blah"?

Why possummomma? :)

Virginia aka Ginny said...

I am looking foward to keeping up with your blog! I love the title too. ;)

Virginia aka Ginny said...

Oh and one more thing...my hubby thinks this is cool too. I'll be sure to send him your blog addy so he can bookmark you. :)

Erin said...

Do you discuss religion with your children? I know you discuss your beliefs, but do you also tell them about other religions? I want to point out that this question is not accusatory, as in, "If you tell your children just what you believe, you are a horrible Mom!!" But rather, I'm just curious if/how you study the many belief systems in this world.

Oh, this is Erin, btw. I made this blogger name as a joke a long time ago when my friend Chris got a blogger account.